Sunday, April 13, 2014

DIY - 10 Homemade Body Scrubs

Hello Lovelies,

                       First of all I would like to wish all my fellow Sri Lankans a Happy Sinhala Hindu New year. 
I hope the coming year will be full of love and prosperity.

Coming back at today's post it's all about scrubs! yeah! Am I the only one who get this happy sensation when somebody says body scrubs?



I absolutely love scrubs of any kind specially the ones you can make at home. :D

There are so many benefits of using a body scrub in regular bases,
 - It will exfoliate your skin
 - Give your skin a glow 
 - Encourage the natural flow of circulation of bodily fluids 
 - Improve anti-ageing and cellulite
 - It will help you relax 
 - Give skin hydration 
 - Help to fade dark spots

If I could go on I could I mean stay at home spa? who wouldn't want that..

So here are the top ten favourite body scrubs of mine. I have tried many of them.

To a FAQ I don't know the shelf life of these scrubs. I always make a small batch enough for a week and store mine in a dry cold place where there's no direct sunlight.

 













1.Margarita Body Scrub Recipe













2.Cinnamon Sugar Body Scrub













3. Coffee Body Scrub

4.Brown Sugar Body Scrub


















5.Citrus Salt Body Scrub











So there you go :)

Hope everybody had/having a awesome weekend.
See you guys on my next post..

-Janani 

1 comment:

  1. I use soap, lotion, body scrubs and other skin care products for personal care.

    ReplyDelete