Friday, July 4, 2014

Steampunk Inspired Paper Mache Art Dress

Hello everyone,

                       Hope you had a great Canada day and having a wonderful 4th of July :)

Recently I have been posting soo much Steampunk inspired art and pieces on Facebook than usual, I donno the reason for that lol I've been obsessed over the weird arty facts I guess.

Here I have a sketch I did about few days ago.


I went ahead and researched a bit in to an form of art called Paper Mache Art dresses 
I found few tutorials on Youtube sucha as these,

 

and also this



And watching these I knew I wanted to make one.

So I recycled a lacy skirt in to this..


I just love how it turned out! maybe in near future I will do a tutorial on how to make one :)

Stay Crafty!

-Janani 


No comments:

Post a Comment