Wednesday, April 16, 2014

7 Spring/Summer outfits from 4 versatile pieces

Hello bees,


                                 Today's post isn't about some DIY project.
           Spring has finally arrive and we are looking to renew our wardrobes. It's been so long since I posted a style post. So here we go,

I have chosen 4 versatile pieces that every girl should already own. These are Just some basic pieces that I wear in regular bases. I'm sure you don't even have to dig deep in your clothing pile to find these items,

What did I use?

- Basic long sleeve tshirt (American Eagle)

- Leopard print black jeggings  (H&M)

- Sleeveless blouse with a collar

- Lace circle skirt ( Jessica Simpson)

Additionally I had few accessories to make the out fits more put together.

It's simple as counting 1 to 7 :)

Here are my 7 outfits I put together using the 4 pieces above.

(sorry I couldn't get the full length pictures. A timer can't full fill every expect of mine :P)




































Now that's a week worth outfits. Who said you need to have thousand clothing items to look stylish?

Enjoy.

-Janani 

No comments:

Post a Comment